Monday, October 20, 2008

Ready, Set, Change!

We officially got our orders for Germany! In May 2009 we'll go to Fort Rucker, Alabama (again) for Ben to do the Instructor Pilot Course. That's about 6 weeks long and then we head to Germany. We have a lot of details to find out and get through, but I am so excited about it! Our good friends (Katrina and her family) also got orders to the same unit, so that makes it really exciting.


Here's a picture of me from earlier this month. I realized I haven't been posting many pregnancy pictures. I still haven't heard from the hospital in San Antonio. I did put a call in to the OB Case Manager here to see if she could tell me anything, but I'm waiting to hear back from her now, too.

I have an appointment with our realtor today. She's coming over at 2 to walk through the house and make some notes, then I'll have another appointment with her later to go over everything. I know the housing market generally is not good, but hopefully this area will do ok with the base. I'll have to finish this post up shortly so I can do a few more things before she gets here.

Ben's birthday is coming up in less than a week. I wish he was going to be home before then, but that's ok. He will be home soon enough.

This weekend Katrina came over and repainted my master bathroom. It's a really really pretty light blue color called "Sapphireberry" and it is so peaceful in there now.

The weather has also finally started to get a little bit cooler. We've been in the 70s just about every day, even if it has been the high 70s. I would love for it to be in the high 60s already, but I think we still have a lot of warm days ahead of us. I guess I should get my fill of them now before we head to Germany. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Videos

Latest Video of Lauren:

Video of Lauren walking:

Lauren's First Steps:

Our 5th Anniversary Video: