Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MRI

I got a call today from the scheduling lady in San Antonio. I have a level 2 ultrasound scheduled for October 31st at 9 am, and a fetal MRI scheduled for 10:45 am. They're going to try to get the pediatric neurosurgeon to come see me in between.

I think Lissa is flying in on the 30th and we'll drive to San Antonio to stay at our friend, Victor's house. Then in the morning I'll be able to go to my appointment without getting up at 4 in the morning.

Our realtor came to look at our house yesterday and I'm going to meet with her tomorrow to go over some stuff. I guess we'll put the house on the market in January to try to have it sold by May when we're ready to leave.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Videos

Latest Video of Lauren:

Video of Lauren walking:

Lauren's First Steps:

Our 5th Anniversary Video: