Sunday, August 10, 2008

Have a Passport?

You may want to apply for one.  We've put in our request for our next duty station and Germany is #1 on our list.  We haven't heard anything yet, but we will let you all know as soon as we know.  I think the town we'd move to is Ansbach.  We'll stay here for at least 90 days after Ben returns from Iraq before we would get to go.

Lauren's dance class starts on Tuesday.  I'm excited for her to get started.  I hope she enjoys it, I know I'll have fun watching her.

It's still been hot here, I don't think there's a day on the 10 day forecast that it's below 96 degrees.  The city is calling for voluntary water conservation and asking residents only to water twice a week.  My lawn is getting brown enough as it is, I hope it rains soon.

Yesterday Lauren and I went to brunch at our friend, Katherine's house.  Our friend Katrina and her daughters, Grace and Quinn were there as well as Mandy and her son, Will.  Lauren had a great time and the food was delicious.  I made cinnamon swirl coffee cake muffins and we had an egg, sausage and hash brown bake and fruit.  I ate until I was totally stuffed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Videos

Latest Video of Lauren:

Video of Lauren walking:

Lauren's First Steps:

Our 5th Anniversary Video: