Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

I've been kind of making a list of some things I'd like for Christmas:

Barenaked Ladies: Disc One – All Their Greatest Hits
Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella (in paperback) along with Undomestic Goddess also by Kinsella
Energizer e2 AA Lithium Batteries
The Simpsons on DVD – seasons 6 and up
Nintendo DS Lite In pink, naturally with Brain Age and Brain Age 2
A fast laptop with wireless internet and Windows XP
Clinique's All About Eyes

And I'm trying to think of things to get for Lauren still.

Here's a small portion of Ben's list. Let me know if you buy anything on it so I can remove it:

-Glade apple cinnamon scented candles
-mouse pad
-pumpkin seeds
-funny nose and glasses

As soon as I get a good list for Lauren I'll post it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Videos

Latest Video of Lauren:

Video of Lauren walking:

Lauren's First Steps:

Our 5th Anniversary Video: