Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I've Started Training

The Cherry Garcia 5K is just 3 1/2 weeks away.   I am in training mode.  I'm doing the Couch to 5K program (which can be found on www.coolrunnings.com) and I'm starting on week 2.  I have one more day tomorrow, then I'll start on week 3 on Friday.  I'm really hoping that I'll start to get used to this altitude soon, but I'm also happy to see that I've already started improving.

Ben is already at Fort Rucker.  Today he's doing in-processing and school starts tomorrow.

Natalie has her first tooth!  I saw a bottom tooth all the way through this afternoon.

Lauren has been doing great.  She's so busy all the time, and so funny.

I guess that's about all for right now.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woot for all the girls! And boy. :)

jayna said...

Hey Alicia! I just ran my first official 10k yesterday in Del Mar. I am now an Aflac Iron Girl! Yeah. So now i've done a 5k and a 10K. the HALF MARATHON is in August... 13.5 miles... yikes! By the way your birthday present returned to my house... Will you e-mail me a new address i can send it to??

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Videos

Latest Video of Lauren:

Video of Lauren walking:

Lauren's First Steps:

Our 5th Anniversary Video: