Monday, May 18, 2009

Moving Day

The movers are here packing up the house. Both girls are peacefully sleeping through it.

Ben is taking care of a few last things on base and once he gets back I'm going to take Lauren for one last trip to Tumblers (if he gets back by then) and then we'll hit the road for San Antonio. I pick Lissa up at the airport tonight at 8:30. Natalie has appointments tomorrow- the first one at 8:30 am and the last one at 2:30 pm. I'm hoping to be done with that early so we can be on the road by 3:30/4:00 and get out of San Antonio ahead of rush hour traffic. Then we start the 11 hour trek to Albuquerque!!

I am really sad to leave this house and I will miss it, but I am looking forward to spending the summer with family and then getting to Washington.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Videos

Latest Video of Lauren:

Video of Lauren walking:

Lauren's First Steps:

Our 5th Anniversary Video: