Sunday, October 21, 2007

Portraits, Pumpkins, Upcoming Visitors and T-Shirts!

Yesterday we had family portraits done at Sears. We're supposed to get them back on the 31st. I'll send out the ones I ordered when I get them.


Yesterday afternoon we went to a pumpkin patch and took some pictures. We met up with our friends, Katrina and Alton, and their three girls, Paige, Grace and Quinn. Lauren and Quinn had a great time running around the pumpkin patch together. They rode in a wagon and pushed around a toy lawnmower that was randomly there for the kids to play with. We went to dinner afterwards.





We're looking forward to Sarah and Evan coming to visit this weekend. They get here on Friday which is Ben's birthday and leave on Sunday, so it will be a short visit, but I"m sure it will be fun.


Also, I'm sure I've sent out tons of emails about the T-shirts we've been selling, and I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about them by now. I want to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who purchased one. I've managed to sell about 25 shirts, and it sounds like the other wives are selling a lot, too. I'm really proud of this project since I designed the artwork for the shirts. Plus, it's all going to some really fantastic families of some really fantastic soldiers. :)


You can click on any picture in the blog to make it larger.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww she looks adorable! Sounds like a blast!

And congrats on selling so many shirts! Can't wait to get mine. :D They look awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Videos

Latest Video of Lauren:

Video of Lauren walking:

Lauren's First Steps:

Our 5th Anniversary Video: